Monday, February 22, 2010

Wedding Showers Elopement Ok, I Have To Vent...?

Ok, I have to vent...? - wedding showers elopement

I have a friend, a second baby shower (not a best friend is on a narrow acquainatance). The baby is 1 1 / spacing of 2 years after his first and of the same sex. Am I the only one who thought it was totally inappropriate and greedy? I know most people say "Oh, not to celebrate the baby and every baby deserves. If so, why not a welcome cocktail while your child is born and do not call it a shower. Personally, I think, it is a way to more gifts. I think I am sensitive to this because my friend and I live in 3 states away for most of my friends and acquaintances, and we average at least 2-3 months for Invitiation wedding showers, baby showers, high school or college leagues. (That was even a shower u0026lt \\; invitedr even bought a gift and not at the reception to celebrate his escape invited). I think people walk around with their hands, and that morals mean nothing to most people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment