Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bare Wedgie Pics What Is Your Most Embarrassing/ Awkward Moment?

What Is Your Most Embarrassing/ Awkward Moment? - bare wedgie pics

I think I'll share my personal experiences.
When I was 13, my older sister was 14 years and we always play pranks on each other means and try to get into the nerve of all. Even if one day we went shopping with our parents and my sister was looking for something to put on the bottom shelf of her panties a little blue, so for fun I decided to give a little pinch and give him a wedgie Nice . It was not so bad, good, but anyway, they shouted and swore revenge. I was hoping that revenge does not come, so that later in the next wing. In reality, however, after a few minutes, as I stand before my mother and my father, my sister, who walked behind me, take my pants and put them around my ankles, the worst day of all that I had a little puffy pants, the all the way with his pants and shirt that he was at my navel. Mum and dad saw everything, and my sister laughs at the sight of bare *** on the screen. I threw everything as fast as I could and I was so embarrassed, my face was like workingRed as a tomato, I say nothing daddidn'tt and my mother told my sister, "and does not pull down his underwear and the stairs." The rest of the purchases was very difficult for me as could not my sister stop laughing, and sibling rivalry is still alive today, BU was the most embarrassing thing you have done for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment